THE GEORGE JARKESY SHOW WELOMES SPECIAL GUEST SARA MARIE BRENNER OF ‘THE BRENNER BRIEF’ AS WELL AS BERNIE LYNCH FROM MERCHANT CASH AND CAPITAL. MATT FERRIS ALSO JOINS THE SHOW FROM THE US GOLD BUREAU. SHAH GILANI, CREDIT CRISIS EXPERT ALSO JOINS THE SHOW.
SARA MARIE BRENNER
Sara Marie Brenner has been interested in politics since she was in middle school. At The Ohio State University, she studied international relations theory in the political science department, and enjoys reading about economics, politics, leadership, international matters and business. Brenner is not afraid to combat arguments that grow government and squash businesses. Her brazen, conservative positions as a councilwoman and commentator have been on the leading edge.
Sara Marie Brenner was raised in Central Ohio. A graduate of Olentangy High School, she studied political science at The Ohio State University and music performance, musical theatre and music business at OSU, Belmont University and Capital University. Her parents, Jerry and Candy Eichenberger, also still reside in Liberty Township.
- A member of the national Executive Advisory Board and PAC committee for Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
- The Area Action Council Chair for Northwest Columbus for the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) in Ohio and a member of the NFIB Ohio Leadership Council
- A former member of the Board of Directors at Amethyst, Inc., a non-profit organization in Columbus helping women and their families, and of the Board of Trustees at Opera Columbus
- A former member of the Public Policy Committee at the Columbus Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), an organization in which she is still active
- The former Development Committee Chair for the Delaware County Republican Party (2008-2010), an organization in which she is still active
- The former Chair and Chartering Member of the Delaware County Young Republicans Club (2006-2011), and the former Communications Director on the Board of Directors for the Ohio Young Republicans
- A member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), the Columbus Young Professionals Club, the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), the Greater Powell Area Chamber of Commerce, the Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Female Executives (NAFE), National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), Ohio Music Teachers Association and Music Teachers National Association, Ohio Music Educators Association, American College of Musicians, Athletic Club of Columbus, various Who’s Who listings
- A volunteer on many campaigns for individuals running for office
In 2009, Sara Marie married Andrew Brenner, and they reside in Ohio. She helps on his campaigns and they are involved together in advocating for conservative policies.
Shah Gilani is a contributing editor to both Money Morning and The Money Map Report. He is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on the credit crisis. His published open letters to the White House, Congress and U.S. Treasury secretaries have outlined detailed alternative policy options that have been lauded by academics and legislators.
Bernie Lynch is the Vice President of Retention and Inside Sales for Merchant Cash and Capital
Matt Ferris is the Chairman of the United States Gold Bureau, a physical precious metals company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The Company was targeted for takeover by Mr. Ferris and his associates following the identification of opportunities for significant improvement in the management and operations of the firm, in addition to the long-term outlook for hard assets over the coming decades. Mr. Ferris, along with his business partners and management team restructured the Company in 2008 and are now guiding its healthy, rapid growth.
In addition to serving as the Chairman of the United States Gold Bureau, Mr. Ferris is an active investor and entrepreneur; he is a frequent speaker on entrepreneurship at the University of Texas at Austin.
Mr. Ferris has significant experience in international business, especially in Asia. Prior to acquiring the United States Gold Bureau, Mr. Ferris founded a consumer products business that solved a significant problem in residential fire safety.
Most recently, Mr. Ferris has taken an active role in evaluating and seeking solutions for regulatory and political pressures that are affecting the rare coin and precious metals industry. In order to ensure that private citizens retain unrestricted access to precious metals, he became a founding member of the Gold and Silver PAC.
In his spare time, Matt is an avid water skier. Mr. Ferris holds an MBA in international business and entrepreneurship from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia, in addition to a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the California State University at Chico.