- Matt Bruce is the Radio Voice of the TEA Party across America
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show Host
- Recipient of the Fire Department’s Highest Award for Bravery, “The Medal of Valor,” awarded for actions above and beyond the call of duty.
- A Vietnam Veteran and retired Fire-Rescue Captain whom was injured in the line of duty.
- A First Responder to the attacks of September 11th, 2001 at the World Trade Center.
- A former Town Tax Assessor who helped roll back taxes in his Hometown during the 80′s that eventually increased tax rolls through new building and development in the process.
Matt Ferris is the Chairman of the United States Gold Bureau, a physical precious metals company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The Company was targeted for takeover by Mr. Ferris and his associates following the identification of opportunities for significant improvement in the management and operations of the firm, in addition to the long-term outlook for hard assets over the coming decades. Mr. Ferris, along with his business partners and management team restructured the Company in 2008 and are now guiding its healthy, rapid growth.
In addition to serving as the Chairman of the United States Gold Bureau, Mr. Ferris is an active investor and entrepreneur; he is a frequent speaker on entrepreneurship at the University of Texas at Austin.
Mr. Ferris has significant experience in international business, especially in Asia. Prior to acquiring the United States Gold Bureau, Mr. Ferris founded a consumer products business that solved a significant problem in residential fire safety.
Most recently, Mr. Ferris has taken an active role in evaluating and seeking solutions for regulatory and political pressures that are affecting the rare coin and precious metals industry. In order to ensure that private citizens retain unrestricted access to precious metals, he became a founding member of the Gold and Silver PAC.
In his spare time, Matt is an avid water skier. Mr. Ferris holds an MBA in international business and entrepreneurship from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia, in addition to a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the California State University at Chico.