“Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
Put as simply as possible, it’s time to get up before we die. America is about to hear the tenth and final slap of the referee’s palm against the canvas beneath her disoriented head. What other analogy can be used? What will it take to call you to action?
Last night as I lay in bed, battling sleep with my trusted remote control in my palm, I was literally shot in the face with Obama’s latest insult. This ridiculous ad he’s running about Romney being such an “outsourcer” of American jobs. Just about coughed up the lemon flavored cardboard my wife tries to pass off as a cookie. Fiber has no pace in a dessert!
Before I attack the lunacy that is our current president, let’s respond to the horrendous allegations and implications of his campaign. Actions that His Barackness himself eagerly endorses at the tail-end of the agonizing smut. In the ad, Obama’s morality-free campaign asserts that Romney actively sought opportunities to send American jobs overseas. Has there ever been a more classic example of the liberal mind?
Liberals are incapable of seeing beyond the individual. They can’t look at things in terms of “the greater good.” Their only mindset is selfishness and they continue to prove this fact with every ridiculous cause they champion. They prove it with every absurd stance they take. They reinforce this fact with every misrepresented truth they scream from their imaginary mountain tops.
Liberals are incapable of seeing beyond the immediate gratification of their insane ideas. Obama couldn’t wait to get into office and give all of our money away. He couldn’t wait to impose this massive healthcare burden unto all of us. He couldn’t wait to cast our economy into a victim dependent abyss. An abyss from which escape will prove to be impossible if we don’t act in historic proportions on November 6th.
Liberals believe that a company is evil if it is successful. People have been bred by liberal rhetoric and subliminal attack to believe that success is something to be feared. Success is loathed because it is so envied. That is why liberalism is often “outgrown.” Eventually, life demands attention to self in order to survive. Life demands tough decisions that flimsy ideology simply can’t support. Life eventually demands that we all grow up a little.
When Mitt Romney ran the companies Obama loves to loathe, he did in fact send jobs overseas, but doing so insured the life and profit of the company he was running. See, in this respect…..companies are not individuals. A true leader cannot afford to look at his company through the needs of the individuals within it. A true leader takes the opinions and needs of his loyal employees into account when possible, but occasionally corporate survival requires decisions that are wildly unpopular at the “victim level.”
Business requires attention to detail, realistic vision, and the ability stand firm in one’s convictions. Romney has proven time and time again that this is exactly the kind of man he is. He has left a trail of verifiable success in the wake of his life, and his business decisions have exemplified this trait. Yes, Mitt Romney sent jobs overseas. It’s a fact. What’s skillfully omitted from this fact is that the company Mr. Romney was in charge of at the times in question all survived, In fact they flourished. Jobs were sent overseas because it made business sense. Jobs were sent overseas to reduce operating expenses while increasing profits. Those profits were then used to put Americans back home to work. The needs and opinions of the radical Islamic leaders of the madrassa Romney attended while living in Jakarta as a boy were never once considered. The needs and ambitions of Romney’s communist revolutionary alliances forged in his past were never taken into account. Sarcasm aside, Mitt Romney has the uniquely conservative ability to look beyond the manipulated madness of liberal reality and see the greater good. No good leader will EVER achieve 100% approval ratings. Even God can’t get that kind of approval, but luckily His existence doesn’t depend on such earthly endeavors.
Our government was not designed to insure the survival of you. Our government was designed to insure the survival ofAmerica.It’s time we start teaching people the difference. Success in America is not guaranteed. The right to pursue success is guaranteed but the journey is left entirely up to the traveler. Those who fail to plan appropriately will fail. Those who refuse to adapt to a changing market will fail. Those who align themselves with flawed ideology will taste defeat. Those who scream success when failure has been merely disguised will suffer in their own consequences.
Only a liberal could flash photos of himself in factories of companies that were given HUGE chunks of OUR money just before declaring bankruptcy and point to it as a ‘record of success.” Obama has not sent any jobs overseas because he doesn’t believe in jobs. Jobs are just a tool of those too stupid to see the brilliance of total government dependence yet. Obama’s outsourcing has been far more malicious and devastating than the opening of a couple of call centers.
Romney sent jobs overseas, but Obama has stolen our money in the name of insane theoretical beliefs and funded projects all over the world with it. Projects that serve no benefit whatsoever to America. To question these decisions gets conservatives labeled as selfish, right wing, racists. Am I racist because I don’t believe that stimulus grants to India for wind turbine farms built by Indians, manned by Indians, and constructed with Indian materials is as important as domestic projects? Am I a redneck because I don’t feel the Melanoma Institute of Australia deserved $162,000.00 of OUR money for tumor samples? Do we not have enough case studies here within our borders? Is cancer different in Australia? Am I selfish because I don’t believe Obama’s old stomping grounds of Jakarta, Indonesia deserved $15,000,000.00 of OUR money to clean up their air quality? Texas can’t get federal funding for flood damage, fire damage, mold damage, or crop damage caused by natural disasters, but Jakarta Indonesia; a destination to which Americans are “discouraged” from travelling for terrorism reasons, gets FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS of our money? THAT is the real definition of outsourcing. What Romney did was exactly what he was asked to do and the companies he represented survived. What Obama has done is to spread a sense of American failure and gullibility to the furthest reaches of the planet.
Here’s the rest of the OUTSOURCING in which Obama has participated during his Presidency as brought to us by the RNC.
· Switzerland – Over $50,000,000.00 in stimulus funds given to Swiss Firm Landis-Gyr. Obama Energy Department official Cathy Zoi, a former Executive Director at Landis-Gyr profited tremendously from the decisions of her own department. Outsourced cronyism.
· China - $39,000,000.00 to LED maker Cree Incorporated who used said funds to open and man a factory in China. Sempra received a $337,000,000.00 stimulus check to build a solar farm in Arizona. The solar panels are due to arrive from China soon.
· Finland – Fiskar Automotive was given a $500,000,000.00 loan guarantee to produce a $100k Luxury Electric Sports Car – being sold and built exclusively in Finland.
· Denmark – Danish wind mill maker Vestas received $51,600,000.00 in stimulus funds to build factories in the United States. Vestas recently announced they will be laying off as many as 1,600 Americans by the end of the year. Another solid investment of OUR money, thank you! $218,000,000.00 in Stimulus Grants to the Windy Flats Project – turbines used were purchased, built, and assembled in Denmark by Siemens.
· South Korea - $300,000,000.00 of OUR money given to the Korean manufacturer of electric car batteries. In return, they were to build plants in Michigan. They did. And they are now bringing in foreign nationals to work in those factories instead of local, capable, Americans. Our own Department of Energy has admitted that 11 of the 18 contractors on site are Asian firms.
· Mexico - $1,300,000,000.00 of OUR money to Mexico for the construction of the solar panels being used in the infamous California Solar Farm. SunPower, the firm building the panels has a factory in California but is choosing to build in their Mexico site instead. Mexican firm ABB received over $16,000,000.00 of OUR money to create green manufacturing jobs in the United States. After cashing our checks, they have laid off hundreds of Americans and transferred work to Mexico.
· Thailand – After taking our money in the bailout program, then showering union jobs with it, General Motors opens a $200,000,000.00 plant in Thailand. Why couldn’t diesel engines be built in Missouri, or at any other American plant? Why couldn’t our money have been used to give US jobs that we so desperately need?
· Vietnam – CEO of General Electric, Jeffrey Immelt is tapped to run President Obama’s Job Council and magically, GE gets $1,200,000,000.00 of OUR money. They build a $61,000,000.00 factory in Hai Pong to produce wind turbine components and have announced plans to ship even more infrastructure there in the near future.
That’s $4,210,762,000.00 of OUR money that His Barackness has shipped overseas and that’s only 50% of the 22 countries listed. (CLICK HERE for a complete list.) Grab one of these Prius driving fools who supports this imbecile and explain to them having calls directed to a call center in a foreign country for profitability and less government interference is a far cry from sending billions of our dollars to countries who feel they owe us nothing. Wake up, and educate those around you. Silence is literally tyranny because failure can only be the result of fraud or our own complacency. Rest assured.
As always, thanks for playing!
J Robert Giles
Born on an Air Force Base in West Texas that no longer exists, J Robert Giles has led a life most would consider a fictional tale. From the much needed discipline and structure of his military school education to the life-altering experience of working with widowed spouses and children of clients who perished at the Pentagon on 9/11, J Robert’s life has consistently led him down a path of conservative values. He now lives in Saint Louis, Missouri with his beautiful wife, Jackie and their three children; Hannah, Ellie, and Aidan. (Texans by proxy, each and every one!) J Robert’s competitive nature inspires some entertaining, yet relevant revelations as he enjoys his favorite pastime…..exposing liberals for the quivering, little, handbag Chihuahuas they truly are.